Start the CSP transfer process
#FAQ3382592, May 22th, 2021
We will be asking you for a recent company excerpt from the Curaçao Chamber of Commerce. Click here to go to the CoC website to request a free specimen. It is fast and free of charge!
If you don't want to do this online, no worries, click here to download a form and send it in manually.
! Don't get scammed! Your license is secure and guaranteed.
Please use the desktop, non-mobile version of our website to fill out a request online.
CEG and CSP Sadekya join forces
#FAQ3382592, May 20th, 2021
Curaçao eGaming ("CEG"), the leading master license holder and Sadekya, Gaming Specialized Corporate Service Professional, are excited and proud to announce their new alliance! As of today, May 21st, 2021, Sadekya will be offering an exciting new express onboarding service for existing CEG Sublicensees, bringing them under their 25+ years of experienced management!
*For compliance purposes, CEG is phasing out its cooperation with Xecutive Corporate Management B.V. ("XCM") by the end of this month. As a special one time offer for CEG-sublicensed operators that currently reside under XCM, Sadekya offers this express onboarding for a transitory fee of only € 1,500, in combination with a € 1,500 compliance review, making sure that your products are up to speed and fully compliant.
#FAQ3382592 - May 20th, 2021, last updated: May 22nd, 2021
Wat has changed?
Curaçao eGaming (“CEG”), the oldest eGaming master license holder of Curaçao is implementing several policy upgrades. For compliance purposes, we have decided to phase out cooperation with corporate service provider Xecutive Corporate Management B.V. (“XCM”) as of June 1st, 2021. For clients currently under management with XCM, this is of no consequence. The CEG license is guaranteed. However, in accordance with our new policies, we do require existing clients under XCM management to select another corporate service provider. You as a client are free to make a selection. If you don’t have a clear preference, CEG and Sadekya, Gaming Specialized Corporate Service Professional can offer you an express CSP transfer for a transitory fee of only € 1,500, in combination with a € 1,500 compliance review, making sure that your products are up to speed and fully compliant.
Why can't I stay with XCM?
We have regretfully concluded that XCM does not comply with CEG’s standards of compliance. These standards were upgraded in accordance with OECD-guidelines, in order to prevent unnecessary compliance problems when dealing with foreign markets. As XCM has opted not to upgrade these standards and furthermore we have received several complaints from sublicensees, it was decided to phase out the cooperation with XCM.
What are my alternate options?
For those sublicensees who feel that it is very important to them to stay with XCM, there may be the option to onboard with another license holder, and we understand that XCM has already offered this option to our sublicensees. You are of course free to accept such an offer. However, we do feel that it is important to be transparent and clear. Please note 8 important facts, when considering staying with us or to leave to another master license holder:
(1) No operators are in danger of losing their CEG sublicense, if someone has told you otherwise, please don’t fall for it, as it is not true.
(2) You don’t have to form a new company, restructure or do anything else in order to transfer CPS’s
(3) XCM cannot force you in any way to stay under their management. All CEG sublicensees will receive free legal assistance in transferring to another CSP. There will be no trouble in moving you to another CSP, we guarantee it.
(4) There will be no disruptions in your sublicense, we will see to that;
(5) Operators will not pay more when transferring to another CSP, in fact, CEG has seen to it that they shall pay less;
(6) Please also note that your license package fees shall be reduced to € 7,500, giving you the best for the cheapest;
(7) Next month, CEG will be launching several exciting new services, available to CEG sublicensees only, such as: (a) Advanced Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) Helpdesk; (b) Crypto Compliance; (c) A double certification system, combining a hardcopy certificate with a digital “ping” (heartbeat”) verification system. CEG feels that the seal systems currently in use by some other master license holders are not secure.
(8) CEG is seen worldwide as the leading Curaçao brand. Moving to another master license holder would mean downgrading to a potentially lesser product, against a higher price.
Need technical assistance with completing this request?
App with our help desk, provide this code when requested: X/PORTAL.376